YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

You're nominated!

Was the notification I received this afternoon at lunch! So exciting to be nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Beauty4Free2U! Thank you for the honor, thank you for thinking of me as a candidate! If you haven't already gone- check out her blog here, where this pretty lady offers a way to get very neat beauty samples. Go, you have to now!


What is it?
This is an award for up and coming bloggers, to recognize and help spread the word for their hard work. So other 'favorites' can be advertised and network with one another. I'm a fan, I love this concept so I'm taking a break from the normal theme to do this. Plus, why not?

How does it work?
So for the Award, here are the rules:
Step 1: Answer the 11 questions that I have asked
Step 2: Choose 11 more Bloggers (under 200 followers)
Step 3: Ask the new Bloggers (11) a set of 11 new questions
Step 4: Contact the 11 Bloggers and let them know they have been tagged.

Questions to me-
1. Why did you start blogging?
I saw a plethora of blogs doing reviews but little attention on answering why products are suited for them. Because some don't have the knowledge, they make swift judgments that cost them money and time. Who likes being consciences of their skin? So I figure I would teach people about the skin and better yet, to understand THEIR skin so that they can make their own educated choices.
 
2. What 3 beauty items would you bring to an island you have to live on for 6 weeks?
Uhoh, hard question. I'd have to say of course  1. sunscreen...hey I write a skincare blog, it's a given.  Specifically, Dermalogica's Sheer Tint Moisturizer SPF 15 (I hear 30 is coming soon). 3-in-1 product, awesome! 2. pH water and 3. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar (LOVE these colors and lasts forever, I'm a lip color gal).
 
3. What is your favorite Mascara?
It changes, I have students who work at ULTA and they always tell me what's big sellers.
 
4. What do you do first thing in the morning?
Feed my eight month old daughter!
 
5. What is the one make-up item you can not live without?
Lip color! I think having bold lips can transform a look.
 
6. Which foundation can you recommend?
Not much of a foundation wearer....
 
7. What is the one thing you would like to do before you die?
I think I'd like to travel more!
 
8. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Sometimes I think it's going into teaching! But I love it!
 
9. Is there anything in your life you would go back and change...if so what and why?
No, I am where I am today because of it. Maybe I would have stayed in school as long as possible!
 
10.What is that one thing that you think about that always put a smile on your face?
Spend time with my daughter, Piper.
 
11. What are your future goals?
Continue teaching, I'd love to travel and teach workshops to professionals and maybe even beauty seminars for consumers. Who knows! All I know is that I want to help people.


My nominees!

Isabella Ruggeri

Miles Sims

Jamila Robertson

Hazel Barker

Neeti Shukla

Chelsea Henderson

Dina Sotoodehfar

Balsam Wadair

Cheyenne Gibbs

Paola Arredondo

Thebeautyloverspage

 
Your questions-
1. What inspires you to blog?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. What's the best beauty advice you've ever received?
4. What's your favorite beauty product at the moment?
5. What do you do for a living?
6. What are five adjectives you would use to describe yourself?
7. Guilty Pleasure?
8. What's the last book you read?
9. Who is your beauty mentor?
10. Do you have a skin care regimen? If so, what does it consist of?
11.  What's your next blog topic?
 
That was fun! Thanks for the opportunity and please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment